4th Moon Toys is Hiring!
4th Moon Toys is growing and we need some help. Please see the Job Description below and feel free to share with anyone in Toronto you think could be a good fit.
Inventory and Retail Sales Associate
Part-time: 25-30 hours per week
$20 per hour
276 Carlaw Ave, Toronto
Do you like Star Wars? Like really, really like Star Wars??
4th Moon Toys sells vintage and modern Star Wars toys and collectibles to customers all over the world. We’re expanding our retail store in Toronto, and we're hiring our first employee to help with customer service and managing inventory. You’ll be working with, and selling, the coolest Star Wars stuff from vintage to new releases.
We’re located at Carlaw and Queen East inside an old toy factory. Some of the online customer service work can be done remotely, but you will need to be in the shop 3-4 days a week, including Saturdays 12 - 6pm.
Job duties include:
- Sales and customer service at our retail location
- Answering emails and monitoring social media
- Managing inventory: receiving and preparing items for sale, taking pictures and adding to website
- Order Fulfilment: picking and packing orders
- Social Media: posting to Facebook, Instagram
- Random other stuff that comes up
What we’re looking for:
- A love for Star Wars, whether it’s vintage, prequel, sequel or anything in-between
- Someone who can provide great customer service, whether in-person or online
- Image editing and social media skills
- Hard working with little supervision, you enjoy finding more efficient ways to get things done
Nice to haves:
- Experience selling online (eBay, Etsy, FB, etc)
- Experience in retail sales
- Experience with social media content creation and advertising
- You’re also a Star Wars collector
Bonus Points for:
- Experience with Shopify admin
- Knowing the difference between 4LOM and Zuckuss
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us about yourself, why you love Star Wars and why you’d be perfect for this job. Include your resume as a PDF attachment.
May the Force be with you!